Benefits of practicing yoga in daily life
History of Yoga
Not everyone knows the benefits of practicing yoga in daily life, yoga is an ancient art form practiced by sadhus in India since centuries. yoga is a Sanskrit word which means “listen”. Most people believe that practicing yoga heals you from the inside making a person connect to higher divinity on self.
Many studies have tried to determine the effectiveness of yoga as a complementary intervention, yoga to cure cancer, schizophrenia, asthma and heart disease are spreading the awareness about health benefits related to yoga. On December 1, 2016, yoga was listed by UNESCO as an Intangible cultural heritage. Eventual originated in India ,yoga has rich cultural and spiritual background. Vedic gurus say that practicing yoga on daily basis improves physical and mental health
Lets list few major Health benefits of yoga in daily life:
- Improves Body flexibility: Ashanas like Chakrasana, Halasana adds more flexibility to back bone and increases posture and helps you attain good height. doctors suggest patients suffering from obesity and weaker lower back to practice such ashanas to improve the spinal cord strength.
- Builds muscle strength:Performing Bujangasana, Dhanurasana will improve muscle strength in a healthier way and will help you attain great looks. Its a natural way to make your body attain greater shape and strength.
- Performing Vkrushasana will help you boost your concentration power.
- shirsha aasana is basically balancing entire body weight over head, will help blood flow through brain increasing memory power.
- Helps relaxes: Performing Shavasana will make your body relax. sleeping flat to the ground without any pillow or bed to support the bod ,which strengthens lower back and increase posture.
- Meditation is a small part of yoga practice which improves self esteem and positivism in life.
Everyone wants to look healthy and attractive this days, some chose gym to look muscular and alpha where are others go traditional method to look healthy and attractive from inside, because yoga not only make a person physically healthy but also makes one mentally strong. mediation is a part of yoga which makes students to concentrate and motivated.
Our website www.merryrai.com brings daily scoops and entertaining post to keep people updated about things happening around in order to entertain our readers. Website also allows the viewers to actively contribute by posting their own post for the website and also can share their views on current post.